Together we create futures.
- To nurture the academic and personal development of every child in our care.
- To promote the pursuit of excellence and achievement by each pupil through developing abilities and skills to maximum potential.
- To develop a range of aesthetic, spiritual and moral values in all our pupils.
- To prepare pupils for lifelong learning within a global context.
Cambridge House Grammar School is creating a quality learning network, achieving excellence in all its provision in a creative, flexible and enterprising culture by providing:
- An ethos which encourages positive relationships, excellence, self-reliance, co-operation, enthusiasm and initiative in a happy and secure environment.
- Delivery of the Northern Ireland Curriculum as well as the fostering of links with industry and commerce.
And by ensuring:
- The development of the school as a learning organisation within the community.
- A continuing reputation for innovation and success.
We all want the best for our children. We want to give them every opportunity to succeed in life. Your child will be treated fairly and with respect within the school. However each pupil is also expected to accept the procedures, regulations and policies of the school which are there to ensure that everyone enjoys the security of a safe and encouraging learning environment.